Bloggers are a good bunch of folks. Wise and funny, insightful and savvy. If there’s something you need in life there’s a blogger who can inspire and teach you.
Like say, learn to knit socks. Yes I am totally plugging myself and I am ok with that.
Here’s a few bloggers that I’ve learned some especially helpful bits from.
- Taming Insanity – Life isn’t meant to be sane and best learn to tame the insanity before it takes you over. Also Kristin has a great name.
- My Points of View – By seeing life through Sara’s point of view I remember to be a conscious parent, with purpose. And I remember to laugh at myself when I totally botch that up.
- Funny or Snot – Poppy’s tagline is “seeing the funny under the snot”, a requirement for all parents. Poppy makes me run too, which I hate and love at the same time.
- Be Nice or Leave – An excellent motto that we can all learn from. Mara is a fellow book lover and has introduced me to some great reads.
- Blogging with Amy – Amy is a wealth of knowledge about blogging. Whenever I have a technical glitch Amy has the answer, sometimes even before I ask it.